Bago - Northeast/New England - Saturday, December 8th

Wheelerswife

It is time for another bago.  After talking with some of our members, we have decided to schedule a get-together at my home on the Connecticut/Massachusetts border (just south of Springfield, MA) on Saturday, December 8th.  We are hoping that the location will allow some folks a few hours north of us can make it as well.  The location might make it harder on people further south...but this time the compromise is toward the north.

People can arrive any time after noon.  We will stay with our tradition for pot luck.  Bring something to share...if we all bring chocolate, we will feast on chocolate.  You should know that we already have a chocolatier in the group...so perhaps something other than chocolate would be good!  We are always open to new people.  Please feel free to PM me for more information. 

Why attend a bago?  You will meet people who understand what you have or are experiencing.  You can feel free to share as much or as little of your story as you want.  You can laugh and cry and nobody will think anything of it.  You can make new friends.  And you can eat.

I hope to see you all!

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

I thought my chances of making it on Sat were vanishingly small but they have improved tremendously.  The chances now are just small. NG and Myriver both think I should go. Myriver even offered to cover for me at home so I could!  

NG thinks that it would be a great time for her to visit friends in Monson so if she’s able to ride that far I’ll drop her off and pick her up after. If that’s how it works out we might haul Myriver along with us as well. 

Well, I am sorry to say that my week is not going the way I had planned it. I am flying out really early on Sunday to see my88 yr old dad. Was hoping to squeeze in this much needed bago, but I now have to go to TX for work from FL so I won't be home for a week and my refridgerator just $h1t the bed so my day tomorrow is a little complicated now.... 

sigh...

3rd world problems, I know. So sorry I wont be there in person to hug you all. I'll be there in spirit. XO

Marie

Edited by hachi
sp