Sad Loss Of WifeLess

Bluebird

Oh dear Bluebird, my heart aches for you!   Back during the YWBB days, I was thrilled you and Wifeless found each other, shared your love story and later your beautiful wedding pictures with us.  During the years, you both offered generous and empathetic advice to others in pain, as well as rejoicing with others during their happier times.  I wish we could all collectively hold you in our arms to help comfort you.   I am so very sorry, Bluebird.

• Like 3

Dear Bluebird,

I was so sorry to hear of the loss of Wifeless.  I haven't been on this board for quote a while as I lost my husband in 2007.  But checking in after my friend's husband passed away, I  noticed your post.  I remember reading all of your posts and that of your husband.  Your words of compassion and wisdom helped me during such a dark period that lasted for years.  I hope that the light shines on you again and you find happiness and peace.  You wrote such beautiful words about your husband.  He was a wonderful man.

• Like 2

Bluebird, I am so sorry for your loss of such a fine man.  I had always hoped to meet him and you, as so many talked so well of you, and of course I knew of his amazing documents that captured what so many of us were only just figuring out about how we felt.  Peace and strength to you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t been on here in a long time, just seeing your post. I’m so very sorry to hear of his passing. I share the sentiments of everyone else, I also remember the encouraging posts both of you shared on the old/new board(s). Praying for you! 

• Like 2