Not sure where to start

Lisa797

Hi, My name is Lisa. I lost my fiancé to stage 4 lung and liver cancer on February 27, 2019 while holding his hand. Some may know him as Michael797, he was a member on Widda after he lost his fiancée in 2015. I am not even sure what to do anymore. My life feels like it stopped and I don't feel like going on, I am so depressed. Michael  was my world. I loved him so much.  Everything I did was just to make him happy, especially after he lost his only son in a car accident in April 2017.  Even though Michael and I were together for just three years we had known everything about each other. We shared everything about our lives, no secrets we would say.   We often talked about getting married and finally decided on a date, but before we could even get the marriage certificate he started to get sick. He died two days before the date we had picked.

Tomorrrow is his service and I do not know how to even get through it. My heart is shattered. I cannot think of how I am even going to get through my life without him 

Thank you for listening.

Hi, Lisa. 

I’m sorry to have to welcome you to our club. I had the opportunity to meet Michael a couple of times and I was saddened to learn of his death.  I hadn’t seen him in at least a couple of years, but I had also heard of the tragic death of his son. 

I hope you find this website to be a place where you can share your thoughts with others who understand.  It has been awhile since I was in your area to get together with other wids, but perhaps we will get a chance to meet in the future. 

I won’t be able to attend Michael’s service this weekend, but I know that some of my friends are planning to be there. I will be thinking of you then.  

Hugs,

Maureen 

Thank you for for letting me be a part of this group. I always told Michael it was a group that I did not want to be part of only because I knew that he would not be with me anymore physically.  But I am glad to have the support of others who understand.  I have had the opportunity to meet a few other wids who are some of the most wonderful people.  Michael often talked about the people who were part of this group.

I have also read his posts from Radio Hell. It has helped me to understand more of what he was going through after the death of his son. Together we were able to try and move forward so that he was able to somewhat function. 

I know that life will never be the same ever again. I just miss him so much! 

For those who can not be at his service today, I  know you will be thinking of him. 

Thank you. 

Lisa

I just read the news. I rarely pop back here. I'm sorry for your loss. Michael and I had a great time on a trip to Amsterdam with some other wids from the board. I was just looking at photos earlier this week. Love and light to you and sorry I'm all the way across the pond in England.