Ashby MA, Flash Bago

Love2fish

Either the last weekend of March or one of the next two in April.  If you are interested let me know which weekend works best.

Ashby is North central MA, on the NH border.

This is short notice.  My regrets but due to circumstances beyond my control.  yada yada

8 minutes ago, rifatheroffour said:

I can make April 7th or 13th work as well.

Thanks for the quick reply.  We have now eliminated March.  Maybe Donna P and Mr. Drew or MyRiver will decide between the two April weekends.

Oh - shoot! We could have done the final weekend in March, but all of April is already taken. So sorry - do what works best for the majority. We still hope to host the group in West Boylston and will pick a date (looking like May now).

DonnaP and MrDrew

1 hour ago, DonnaP said:

Oh - shoot! We could have done the final weekend in March, but all of April is already taken. So sorry - do what works best for the majority. We still hope to host the group in West Boylston and will pick a date (looking like May now).

DonnaP and MrDrew

Oh double shoot :-(

May is a good idea for West Boylston. 

June will be Wells Maine again.

Rif can do the 7th and donswife can do the 6th.

Any possibility we could do two days?  I think that if I have some notice I could find local accommodations with friends and I have a guest room.

This is out in the country.  We could have a campfire for those staying over, weather per.  It can be a great time to walk in the woods as well.  

Can we have a show of hands, how many could do the 6th & 7th?

4 hours ago, Wheelerswife said:

I don’t have anything impeding me at this point. 

51 minutes ago, hachi said:

I have a tent! LOL

As moderator I declare we have a quorum and the motion is passed. 

WW, Hachi, and I will be here both days, April 6 & 7.  Everyone else is free to join us either day or both days.  Please let me know either on this thread or via private message.  The details re. the address etc. will be sent to you via private message.

Now would be a good time to hear from any lurkers.  You are tempted to come but it's a little intimidating.  Do you dare venture out to a strange town to meet a group of strangers?  Pro tip in case you haven't done this yet. Click on a few of the usernames above.  That will take you to the member's profile page where you can view the most recent posts by that member.  Read a few of those posts and in no time at all you will develop a good picture of who we are.  Strangers no more.  We'll keep a light on for ya.

A nibble would be welcome but not necessary.  Hold the wine unless you are staying over and you are planning on drinking what you bring.  I've got a decent liquor & wine selection which I use very little of.  My preference for self medication is herbal.

I am planning on ordering out pizza or Asian for however many we have around dinner time.

Breakfast on Sunday will be mushroom & veggie frittata with a 20% chance of pancakes.  Something I know I can do.

• Like 1

Hi Love2fish,

I heard of this gathering from Captain's Wife, and --if you'll have us--my 3 year old daughter and I would love to come on Saturday afternoon. I don't go on the Widda site much, but we did venture out to a bago at JeanGenie's house in Belchertown, MA about a year and a half ago. I definitely recognize some of the names on this thread from that gathering.

Anyhow, we live relatively close by in the Keene, NH area. We'd love to come by on the afternoon of the 6th for a few hours.  My daughter will be shy for a few minutes and then won't leave you alone. She's well-versed in sorrowful adult behavior revolving around self-medication:) I'll bring some of my favorites. 

I'll contact you privately for the address, Love2fish, and I look forward to meeting and re-meeting fellow widdas!

-Maia

• Like 2