Just a quick hello

lcoxwell

Hello, everyone! It has been a very long time, since I have dropped by or checked in. I recently passed the five year anniversary of my Kenneth’s death. February and March are hard, because there are so many special dates and memories, tied to him. I made it through okay. My sister and my mother helped by sending sweet texts from the other side of the United States. My cousin has been in a very serious relationship with a man, who had cancer. From everything I know, they have been very much in love. He passed away, last weekend, and they just had his funeral, yesterday. I sent her a message and told her about you all and how I never would have made it through the first two years, without you. Words will never be enough to tell you how much you have meant to me or how much I have loved you and all you have done for me. I hope she will at least drop in to see what you have to offer. Much love to you all!  🤗🤗🤗

• Like 4

Hope you are doing well, Icoxwell, despite all the sad anniversaries of so many past dates and memories.  After all these years, I can definitely relate.  I'm so sorry for your cousin's loss, and hope she finds comfort from you and also this site.  Sending heartfelt prayers to both of you.