A strong woman

Have you ever admired a woman who has gone through changes in her life? Or have you just made up your mind that she's messed up?  Before you make up your mind take a closer look.
A woman who has endured the most unusual life is someone of wisdom, someone who has been chosen by God to go through things that have made her stronger.

I think it is easy to judge a book by it's cover. 

35 minutes ago, MURPHY said:
Have you ever admired a woman who has gone through changes in her life? Or have you just made up your mind that she's messed up?  Before you make up your mind take a closer look.
A woman who has endured the most unusual life is someone of wisdom, someone who has been chosen by God to go through things that have made her stronger.

I really like the second part. Well said.

• Like 1

Bubu27,

I more times than often feel the same way. I am angry this happened to us. It will be three weeks tomorrow for us and I would do anything to have him back.

Does talking about Ken help you in anyway? I know talking about damon helps me. If you want to send me a private message telling me all about ken, I would love to read it.

Hugs.

Melissa

Talking helps but it is all about timing. For me, for the first few months I couldn't say Ken's name without shaking and screaming hysterically. Then, gradually, during my counselling sessions i would talk more and more about him, what he is like, what he likes and doesn't, and that felt good. Now, after 3 years, I talk about Uncle Ken to my little nephew or friends without tears (usually) but it is not because it hurts less. I simply got used to the pain and can live with it now.

Plus I know that he is waiting for me and we have eternity together :)

Melissa, you email me first and tell me about Damon. You need it more now. And I am all ears x