In ER with Fiancé.

I’m sitting in the ER next to my fiancé as we wait for her to get a CAT scan and other tests for the waves of dizziness she has felt today and the last few weeks. Same hospital my father died in 4 years ago. My head keeps going back to finding my wife dead in the yard. Here is hoping it is nothing but some vertigo. Not sure why I am posting but it helps. 

Leadfeather, maybe you need a hug! Here's one for you. I am sorry you are stuck in an ER, always an awful place to be. Here's hoping that it is just vertigo, but since I have that I know that it is not fun. I have had days where the dizziness is really bad and I can do nothing but lay down, but not for quite a while now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1

Those past tragic experiences can certainly trigger anxiety and flashbacks to times we would like to forget, but after all these years, I still remember them all too clearly.  Thank goodness nothing serious was found, but hope you both just stay vigilant.  Sending prayers for continued health and strength.   So glad for both of you.