Wells Maine Widdabago returns September 20-22 2019

Love2fish

Come for a few hours or for the weekend.  Ground zero is the Village By The Sea condo we used last year.  Ladies are invited to stay in the condo which has a king, 2 queen beds and a sleep sofa.  Men can stay with me a few miles down the road.  We can easily expand to another condo if needed. 

Indoor and outdoor pools, bocce ball court, outlet shopping,  sandy beaches or rocky coast to walk.  Weather permitting we can kayak either Sat. or Sun AM in the estuary which the condo overlooks.  It is a very safe area suitable for first timers with kayak rentals where we start from.

September is the best month of the year to visit Wells, IMHO.   Post here if interested or PM me for details.

Love2Fish

Edited by Love2fish

Hoping I can find someone to car pool with.  I live in st.st.johnsbury vt.  Not comfortable driving in areas like Manchester,  or concord new Hampshire.  Some possible meeting spots would be Plymouth nh, white river  jct. Vt. West lebanon nh

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping to make this if it is still on. My plans are mostly centered around the weather. I will be up north hiking and plan to come on my way back. Or if the weather is crappy on Friday, and the hike is later, then I would come  on my way up. If the weather is a complete bust for the weekend then I am wide open! LOL

Maybe next year.  I think it's time to cancel this bago.  The planets have conspired against us.  Only one "maybe" coming at this point is not promising.

I apologize to anyone who was still thinking about coming.  I had to make a decision today.  A young couple with a child were desperate for a winter rental.  They were renting from the hotel at hotel rates and getting moved to another room regularly.  This will save them a bunch of money, make me some money, and put a winters worth of stability into their lives.  It's a win win although the bago is lost.

If anyone was planning on coming you are still welcome.  We would end up on a different venue and there are lots of those in Wells to choose from, beach, nature trails, good restaurants.  Send me a PM and we can work that out.