Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Fuck the cold and heartless way we were cut loose without warning. But humongous hugs to everyone who found our new home-- and especially to Jezzy and Justin for putting it together so quickly and beautifully!

Testing, testing... fuck one, fuck two - fuck me, fuck you....

Let's see if the smileys are working.  :D

Well, fuck being abandoned - but I coulda said that eight months ago. You never get used to it, but it seems that - with the right friends - you can deal. So there's that.

Lol' date=' I was gonna say the same. Fuck the way we came together to share in our sadness, happiness and everything in between only to have it taken away. But now I'm happy once again, that we have this new place, and thankful to those who put it together so quickly![/quote']

Fuck Yeah! Fuck that the other board died suddenly' date=' like my wife. Not fucking traumatizing in the least. But hey, I'm liking the new board and even have figured out that even though we can't post new stuff on the old board, we can EDIT our old posts, so we can spread the word that way.[/quote']

Fuck that new wids aren't easily going to be able to find a resource to help them. Fuck that I lose all my old posts.

Fuck the inquest I have to go to on Wednesday! And fuck the press that will be there- they have already caused enough grief for myself and my family' date=' why should they be allowed there?![/quote']

Fuck starting over.

Hey' date=' how come you guys get this thread?  ;) I hope you don't mind a 2.5 year wid stopping by to let it fly occasionally![/quote']

Editorial comment: there is no time limit on grief or this thread. Everyone is welcome, any time, any reason!

I am not one to drop the "f bomb"' date=' nor do I even use the word, but it was an absolute favorite of my Kenneth's, and the last time I ever got to hear him say it was one year ago today.[/quote']

Fuck those who say they will be there for you, and to ask them for anything... then you never hear from then again.

Fuck social situations when someone says something dumb then they realize what they said was not appropriate.

Fuck people who think you can flip a switch and go back to being normal.

Fuck people who think they can help you by making you rush and get rid of stuff you have a reason to hold onto and they dont get it.

• Like 1

Is there a possibility of moving this into General?  I still like saying FUCK even though I'm outside the 6-12 months category ;-) 

Not a problem if you can't.  I'll just invade anyway.

FUCK that my widow bestie has been upset by her in laws.  She deserves to be left to grieve in peace.

Fuck that my kid is hurting and I can't make it better.  I know, this would have happened even if Dad didn't die, but still... It fucking sucks.  What sucks. Most is that I don't have another adult who is equally invested to bounce ideas off of.  There, now it's about him dying.

Big ol' DITTO here, Mangomom. My littlest guy was upset and crying a few nights ago-- he sobbed, "I wish I'd never been born! Then I wouldn't have stressed out Jim, and Jim wouldn't be dead!"  :'( :'( :'(

Fuck that we can't fix the grief for our babies, or for each other, or for ourselves. :(

Fuck the insensitive prick who attacked me by saying I was dishonest because I still love J. (According to dickwaud of the fucking century) If I tell a new guy I am dating that I still love J, I am stirring the pot, and if I don't tell, I am dishonest. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. FFS!!

Fuck the people who have so much advice to give when they have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

^ this.. 1000000 times this.

Fuck the people who compare the loss of my love to the loss of their distant relative or their pet. You do not know EXACTLY how I feel...

Guest sphoc

Fuck thinking that things were going better. It looks like I won't be able to buy a house after all as I can't seem to get financing. Fuck my school for it's weird enrollment reporting. Fuck that it feels like every major decision I make in my life turns to crap. Just fuck.

Fuck. It. ALL.  Just all of it.  Low paying job I no longer love.  IRS/Student Loan/NC Dept of Revenue/Wayne County tax office please bend over.  Fuck the family that is no longer there ... the birth of the great-nephew next week that hasn't even been mentioned to me do I want to be there.  Fuck the kids who are being mean to my son causing him not to want to go to school. Fuck that idiot boy that I thought was finally out of my daughter's life who waltzed back in last weekend and asked for scrambled eggs like he owned the place. Fuck appliances that don't work. Fuck the cows in the field across the street.  Really no one wants me to keep going.  So yea, today? All of it.

My favorite thread!

Fuck is such a versatile word.  A noun, a verb, an exclamation.  What is not to love about such a useful tool?

oh....and fuck cancer.

And fuck the docs that wasted precious time treating him for bronchitis when every fiber of my being knew that the cancer was back.

And fuck being responsible for every fucking thing.

Fuck people who are perfectionists.  They've had nothing wrong in their lives that gives them a sense of perspective.  They are NOT WISE.

A colleague, who went back on a decision, just quoted Wilde at me: The well-bred contradict other people, the wise contradict themselves.

I just found this hilarious quote and wish I could respond with it:

?Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor, the enemy of the people. It will keep you cramped and insane your whole life, and it is the main obstacle between you and a shitty first draft. I think perfectionism is based on the obsessive belief that if you run carefully enough, hitting each stepping-stone just right, you won't have to die. The truth is that you will die anyway and that a lot of people who aren't even looking at their feet are going to do a whole lot better than you, and have a lot more fun while they're doing it.?

― Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life