Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

• 1 month later...

Fuck that both my lawnmowers decided to crapout , really both , and the same day !

I will get them fixed , I am sure it's something simple , but just fucking sick of days like this that make it so hard 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, donswife said:

Fuck that both my lawnmowers decided to crapout , really both , and the same day !

I will get them fixed , I am sure it's something simple , but just fucking sick of days like this that make it so hard 

Reminds me of Jan 11 when came back from India to find both car batteries dead and wouldn't even start with jump start.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2016 at 7:35 PM, InOverMyHead said:

Fuck missing him so much I forget how to breathe.

Fuck the fact that when I close my eyes I'm back at our house and open them and I am back in this nightmare.

Fuck the fact that I can't wait to die so I can be with him again.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Amen amen amen 

Fuck the ex who is out there telling massive lies about the marriage we had while flaunting his new bitch he was cheating with!

Fuck the buyer I wrote a contract with on buying my house and had a closing date with, who is now no where to be found and his and my realtor is dumping EVERYTHING

in my lap! They should have released the escrow money to me, instead they have left me flat ass broke, stressed out, and letting this asshole run the show!!! Fuck them!

Fuck all the people that I was there for and now that I need them they don't have time for me! They all (including my grown daughter) are acting like I have done something

wrong, WTH people, I was there for your asses when you needed someone, be it money, time, place, whatever it was! NOW STEP THE FUCK UP FOR ME!

I feel like I am going to have a fucking break down and not 1 person gives a crap! It seems like all these assholes are in line to spit in my face, and I just want to run but don't know where to

run to cause I don't feel safe anywhere! I have nothing left to give and I can't take anymore..... FUCK FUCK FUCK …..

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck the insurance company that is making me go get assessed by their own shrink because 1 year and 9 months is apparently long enough for psychotherapy coverage after watching your husband die in a hospital from a violent car accident. How about you reassess my foot up your ass?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Fuck Google Assistant for sending me reminder pictures from two years ago. The therapist at the at the hospital in the ICU had recommended taking pictures of our hands together in case I wanted to see them again. I thought I'd prevented Google from uploading them into my photo collection but low and behold it found them. 

Talk about taking a mental baseball bat the the brain. 

FUUUUUUUCK!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:32 PM, MR said:

Fuck this back pain which got bad and reminded me how much I was dependent on her as I didn't even knew what meds she use to give me Fuck this life.

Sorry about your back pain! I was supposed to have back surgery a year ago and haven't done it yet cause I'm to afraid to and I've been suffering with the pain every day! But I keep hearing dh in my head saying as long as I can walk no one is cutting my back!!! I do know mine is getting worse, and that pain can be unbearable! 

I have some meds that might help, but that's not always the answer. You can now buy an over the counter tens unit, it's worth trying. Wish I could help you MR, sorry about your pain, I really do understand, I see a pain mgmt. dr monthly for mine, and yet the state I live in won't acknowledge me for disability, go figure, so now I laugh then cry...

Best of luck to you😉

On 2/2/2019 at 1:01 PM, sudnlysngl said:

Sorry about your back pain! I was supposed to have back surgery a year ago and haven't done it yet cause I'm to afraid to and I've been suffering with the pain every day! But I keep hearing dh in my head saying as long as I can walk no one is cutting my back!!! I do know mine is getting worse, and that pain can be unbearable! 

I have some meds that might help, but that's not always the answer. You can now buy an over the counter tens unit, it's worth trying. Wish I could help you MR, sorry about your pain, I really do understand, I see a pain mgmt. dr monthly for mine, and yet the state I live in won't acknowledge me for disability, go figure, so now I laugh then cry...

Best of luck to you😉

I have seen my wife with similar  back pain and can understand what you are going thru. Hopefully they will do right procedure and you will relieve from pain.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck this life I didn't sign up for! fuck the crazy ex who keeps stalking me, even though he is remarried now, not even a year later! Stalking me so much that I am the one who is having to move again because of his bullshit! FUCK HIM AND WHAT IT'S COSTING ME! I can't even settle in enough to get the damn surgery I need so badly, so I will probably run out of money and end up homeless somewhere, my biggest fucking fear in life! Now I'm pissed at dh for dying ! Again fuck this life I didn't sign up for, THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING A GOOD AND KIND PERSON TO OTHERS!!!!

• 1 month later...

Fuck this week!  

Whatever puppet master that is in control of life's master plan is an asshole ! 

I will wake up tomorrow and I will go to work and I will get through this, as we all do. 

But I miss the most important person in my life that with just one hug would erase the anger and pain

Thanks for the vent...much needed 

Edited by donswife
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a really bad morning, a lot of crying, and I can't really figure out why it's so bad. So I came to read this topic and it's so true, sometimes I am so angry at having to deal with everything. The smoke detector starting chirping the night before at 9:00 pm, I had to sleep in the spare bedroom (because it is further away), however it still bothered the cat so she woke me up at 2:30 am. I changed the battery, but thought maybe it was too old...I went and bought new batteries at 7:00 am...nope that wasn't the problem, I have someone coming to fix them today...FUCK having to take care of everything myself! Thank you widda.org for having this thread that I could read and know that I am not alone.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK all my colleagues happily sharing with me details of their happy lives. I am sick and tired of listening to your joyful plans with your husbands for the long weekend, don't want to know how you decorate your houses, how great your husbands are and how fast your kids are gowing! I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck politics.  All politics and the assholes who would rather cling to the arrogant pontifications of professional pundits than give a little comfort to a gentle soul whose life was slipping quickly away.  Fuck my sisters who live 10 miles away and never once showed up to help with NG's care. Not even a card much less a flower or a visit. 

Politics, if they are more important to you than family I don't want to know you.

• 1 month later...