Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

On 5/3/2019 at 4:39 AM, Bubu27 said:

FUCK all my colleagues happily sharing with me details of their happy lives. I am sick and tired of listening to your joyful plans with your husbands for the long weekend, don't want to know how you decorate your houses, how great your husbands are and how fast your kids are gowing! I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo, true!

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Joan said:

6 months  now FUCK the lonliness   FUCK guilt that makes you think you could have done more to keep him alive longer,  cancer the fucking fickle fiend

Welcome to this lousy fucking club Joan.  I am sorry you are here.  Please stay and make some friends.

• Like 1

nice to be welcomed    i am having a really hard time with the loneliness   i am trying desperately not to do the rebound guy thing     i am staying busy and fucking worn out but still can shake this shit, not use to being this fucking emotional  i feel bi fucking polar      obsessing over a younger guy at work    like that is a fucking good idea     what the BLOODY FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME I AM NOT THAT STUPID!

Hi, Joan,

Nothing is wrong with you, save the fucking reality that you lost the love of your life. Lots of us have crazy thoughts and definitely unmet needs after being widowed. 

I’m so sorry you have had to join our club. 

Hugs,

Maureen

• Like 1

Oh Joan!  You're already learning the language!  Welcome to this awful club....

And tonight.......

Fuck learning to communicate with someone new.... 

Seriously (ok not seriously) considering trying on a woman because communicating with a man is fucking impossible.  

And I'll apologize for this one in advance:  Fuck my darling prude daughter who frowns on mom drinking alcohol.  Mom's havin a few tonight.....  

(I suppose that's what I get for raising her right!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry you had to join us Joan but glad you found us.  I used to describe it as being a fucking emotional yoyo.  It was so unsettling feeling all the range of emotions.  Hopefull it settles down for you like it did for me.

RAM guess you shouldn't have done such a good job LOL 

Hugs to all!

• 5 months later...

Fuck you SIL.... last year you, yet again, made sure that I knew you didn't consider me and my children (YOUR niece and nephew) part of the family ... but again when MIL needs someone to be with her for a medical procedure you expect me to drop everything and be there (MIL is 95, legally blind, has mobility issues and is sundowning to the point that she keeps asking me why DH doesn't call her anymore but I just took her to the beach for Thanksgiving because SIL hasn't taken her out of the building since putting her in assisted living last year).

I made a promise to DH to watch out for MIL, but that doesn't include jumping to your bidding when you make appointments for her that you can't attend, for procedures I don't agree with, when your daughter is geographically closer and is the medical POA!

• Sad 1

• 3 years later...