Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Ha, I'd ask him when is he going to call someone to come get the piles and let him pay.  I bet he will if you ask.  Try it, the worst he could say is no then you could let him know he can come collect his branches then.  Bet it won't come to that.

Good luck!

Yeah, I am sure if I approached him he would do the "right "thing. I am just  mostly venting about how bone-headed, inconsiderate, and assumptive some people can be unless  you call them out on it. Hello!! I  am on my own over here! If you can't help me out on occasion at least take care care of your own crap!

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck my Mother in Law for being a giant lady child. I've been civil since the beginning and went to a family BBQ tonight. Upon seeing me arrive she promptly made her grown children go home with her even leaving her food behind without saying goodbye to the rest of the family. The family was appalled and I was so sad and embarrassed. I guess when she told me last time we met she hopes the best for me that was bullshit. I'm tired of being the only grown up in this grief filled shit storm!

Ugh MIL! I am sorry she acted so infantile. I totally understand. I have a similar MIL who just last week accused me of not allowing her to grieve and from keeping the girls from her. She's mad that I did not inform her personally the day his headstone plaque was installed. She also went as far as to say my husband would be appalled on how I am treating her. OMFG! She's so out of line. And the kicker? I have to forego my own birthday in order to go to a brunch to celebrate her 70th birthday. My birthday is on a Sunday and her birthday is on Tuesday. I'm a mean bitch to have to ignore my own birthday for hers. 🙄 Fuck my narcissistic self centered motherinlaw.

Ugh I know @Julester3. That's just aweful. Not that you need to be the center of attention but some balance would be nice. It also drives me nuts that someone can walk through life like a living hurricane just damaging everything around them without remorse for how others might feel and us wids are put under a microscope to make sure we're mourning but not to much and not in a way that is inconvenient for others. Feel free to cry...just not in front of me. Ugh.

Fuck the grief fuck the anxiety and stress and depression fuck the constant fear of keeping a roof over my head fuck my supervisor for putting me into panic/anxiety attacks for the last month making me think I'm going to walk into work one day and be fired because my brain is STILL FREAKING RECOVERING FROM A FULL NERVOUS BREAKDOWN SUDDENLY HAVING TO TACKLE A JOB THAT REQUIRES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THINGS I NEVER EVEN HAVE BEEN REALLY TRAINED FOR AND DEALING WITH MY HOUSE BEING FORECLOSED ON BUT MANAGING TO SCRAMBLE AND SAVE IT LAST SECOND BUT MONEY IS NOW EVEN LESS NOW AND JUST fuck it fuck it FUCK IT.

*sigh*

Oh a fifty cent raise yeah that really is going to help things....

• 2 weeks later...

'You playing that game where you remember what you were doing this time last year?' (That's been everyday for A year)

'Im surprised how much this week is affecting me since it's the anniversary. I guess it's just another day though.' (Fuck you mom. Fuck you for saying all of that to your daughter mourning the first year anniversary of her husband's death.)

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck the "Justice system" for failing me once again by allowing the monster who killed my husband in cold blood to go free less than 2 years ago for another shooting offense... Fuck the fact that HE gets to choose how long we wait for court proceedings to happen. Fuck me for taking my husband for granted, and fuck this pain I have to live with forever 💔

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck this is my first post on this new to me board

Fuck that I needed to find a place that would understand my need to share after seven years

Fuck that I still have a lonely hole in my heart

I am FUCKing glad that I have a place to rant, that excepts that.... yes...... I want to talk about Gail

Fuck my father for saying that I need to try to meet new people so that I don't get "stuck" in my grief, And all this as the 2 year mark is a week away.

Fuck my whole family for minimizing my pain, and acting like his death is no big deal.

Fuck them for not loving him.

Fuck all the people around me that are having babies and don't understand why I am not there for them.

Fuck this life without the love of my life.

Just FUCK!

Fuck this is my first post on this new to me board

Fuck that I needed to find a place that would understand my need to share after seven years

Fuck that I still have a lonely hole in my heart

I am FUCKing glad that I have a place to rant, that excepts that.... yes...... I want to talk about Gail

Hey there MadPage.

Good to see your name again...sorry for the reason.

But I get it. Hugs to you,

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck that I hosted my nieces wedding in our backyard ,this weekend, with out Don

Fuck that he should have been here

Fuck that I had to do a speech in his honor and he would have done it so much better

Fuck that in the process I sprained my ankle because I over did it 

I just wish Don was here...every day 

Fuck once again being disappointed and let down by family and supposed friends.

Fuck that I put so much thought and effort into these relationships and get nothing in return.

Fuck that I care more than them.

Fuck that I put so much value in these relationships.

Fuck that I let it affect me so much.

Fuck this life and the unending cycle of misery and sadness.

All I want is simple moments of happiness and to know someone gives a shit.

I guess that's asking for too much...

• 2 weeks later...

Ef  the few people that still feel the need to "correct" my grief if  it doesn't  jibe with their vision for me. An inlaw was here visiting with other family over the weekend. Tomorrow is the five year date of losing D in that stupid mindless 100% preventable accident. While the two of us were alone in the kitchen having coffee Saturday morning, he brought up D, and eventually the conversation led to questions about how the kids and I and are coping at this point. I briefly expressed my thoughts the best  I could and my feelings at this point, being rawly honest with my mental state in terms of the gains I think have made as well as the setbacks in the brutal process of moving forward through this horrendous loss.

I guess I should have just said it was all fine and we were doing great, because when I expressed my feelings, I was met with , "Well, no....blah blah blah blah....moving on.....leaving the past in the past.....blah blah blah... what D would want....blah blah blah.... what is best for the kids....blah blah blah......and BLAH

Ok then, thank you for setting me straight with MY feelings.

Fuck the bureaucratic dipshitz that I've had to deal with. Screw the insurance company that only now finalized my husband's Insurance over a year later because of the documents they were missing. Fuck the coroner for haulting all of the documents because they kept going through employees like tap water. On top of that they wanted to take it to a  review board so they could review possible safety measures to put in place in the future do other's don't meet my husband's fate. Important to do but Fuck them for refusing to release the documents that the insurance company would need that would not be impacted by the review process because bureaucracy dictates it to be so. Telling me it was going to take another year and I had to cry in the middle of a waiting room begging through a glass window just to get them to come to their senses that they were delaying my ability to start closing doors and moving forward with my life. Fuck your red tape and beurocracy at the expense of my humanity and suffering!