Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Fuck you sil and stepdaughter that think I shouldn't have any issues bringing NG to Christmas with DH's family (them). Its hard enough for me to attend with the kids, we can't have NG there too, it just messes with my emotional state. Its great that you adore NG and think DH would be happy for me, but honestly I don't really give a shit what you think.

F*** the dipshitz at the bar that think they can just grope women and say awful things and they're just supposed to giggle and twirl their hair and be okay with it. And f*** my so called friends thatthink I should tolerate it and not take it so seriously or I'll never find someone else. Fuck that. If my late husband saw half the s*** these guys were pulling he'd knock their damn teeth out.

FUCK, that its been 6 months and I still feel death would be a release for this hell called “life”!

FUCK my cooking is shit (well I’m sure that’s what my kids think 😊 but don’t say)!

FUCK that that in 3 weeks I will be Celebrating (hmmm maybe suffering is a better word) my 21st Wedding anniversary alone, or maybe it should be FUCK I’ll be spending my first Wedding anniversary alone!!

FUCK I miss my Darling wife and daughter! :'(

Just FUCK everything!!! 

FUCK this week….

Hmmm...I could post here forever!

Fuck that he wasn´t here to celebrate our son's 5th birthday. Tons of friends and family, everything real nice and he would have loved it. But he didn´t get to be there.

Fuck this new year, first year I have to do without him.

Fuck going on the first vacation without him, it´s going to be real real nice and he would have loved it.

Fuck that my son keeps asking me if I´m going to die as well, fuck that he´s gotten afraid of the dark and going to sleep. Fuck that he thinks he sees thing and hears things that´s not there.

Fuck that my daughter is two years old, enough to miss him but too small to keep all the memories.

Fuck getting the nicest guy in the world and just losing him

Fuck life for trying to break me, just not gonna happen. think I like this thread

Ef it that D was a notorious loaner...money, tools, household items. And  ef it twice-fold to the friends and acquaintances who borrowed these items and never returned them after he died. Most of these things I have given up on locating and finally bought replacements. The missing item list includes a pressure  washer, a leaf blower, an extension ladder, a step ladder, a power drill, four folding chairs, a folding banquet table, and lastly, a snow blower. I finally went out and bought a new  one so I don't have to pay someone to come do it every time we get a spit of snow. Hope people are putting our stuff to good use!

Fuck my ADULT sisters who believe everything is a competition- sitting at my uncle's funeral yesterday and my sister says to me "you have to understand, he was my godfather and I spent a lot of time with him". I so wanted to say, "you have to understand, I'm a widow and have some perspective on the whole thing, the only tears I cry are for Aunt L. as she has no idea yet how sad a human heart can get".... But I'm a recovering everything - is -a- competition addict, so I bit my tongue.  😀

And while I'm on the topic, fuck my parents who created an environment where we all feel like we have to compete all the time with everything/ justify everything instead of support each other.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fuck my religion co- teacher for high school small groups - my daughter is in our small group and I cut DD off midsentence because she was about to embark on her "God doesn't really care about your inconsequential crap and isn't going to answer your prayers about it" rant (I've heard it dozens of times so it's easy for me to see her getting ready for it) and that wasn't going to be productive for the rest of the group. Later I apologized to my co - teacher and told her why I did it - that Marie was about to go off on that rant, which is a sticking point for her and faith since her father died because so many people prayed that he'd get better and he died anyways... and co - teacher looks me in the eye and says "but that was awhile ago, why is she still upset by it? "  I was so flabbergasted that I couldn't even reply.  In hindsight there's so many things I wish I had said, but at that moment I was struck speechless. But fuck her for thinking that a 15 year old should no longer have issues with prayer because of her father's death, that she prayed fervently to delay, happened 5 years prior.

Twin-mom, so freaking annoying. We were asked why don't we go to church any more and I said we are still dealing with our relationship with religion. We were a good family who volunteered and helped others often and the kids still see God as taking their father away since he wasn't even sick. It's hard to see him as merciful and holy after our experience. I know things can be hard to explain so I leave it. Bravo to you to still volunteer there where I couldn't.

This used to be my favorite thread to post in. I still have some lingering anger / abandonment issues dealing with both my husband and some friends, but I wish I didn’t and I’ve been working harder this year to resolve those feelings so I can have more peace.

Sooo...FUCK YOU useless anger and feelings of abandonment. It’s been almost 6 years. I’m tired of you showing up unexpectedly while I’m trying to go about my new life. Time to finally Go Away. Seriously. You Suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck you hot water heater ...only 4 years old and just needed a part

But company who it was bought from ...POOF , Gone !!

No part , No warrenty so I now need brand new system

Just so fucking tired of having to make decisions alone !!!

Fuck this feeling of abandonment. Fuck the new soon to be ex and him asking me after meeting with the lawyer for things like the sport coats that I bought him, (so he can dress up for the whores he is seeing)! Fuck the ex for putting me through this crap, I took those vows to heart and very seriously, and now I know there are those who DON'T! Fuck dh for dying and leaving me to go through all of this, damn I miss him :'(

My daughter is a junior psychology major at a state university. Her dad was killed in a boat crash that for all intents and purposes should never have happened had normal safety  precautions been taken by the boat driver that morning.  Five years later we are still grasping at the fact that he really gone. Still shocking and surreal that this is our lives, even though we are moving forward.

With that being said, Ef the psychology professor who counted her answer wrong to this question:

"In the event of an unexpected death, the family's initial state of shock may subside over time, but never completely goes away."

My daughter marked the answer as "True." 

It was counted wrong.

Once again, Ef it to all those DGIs that want to define our grief for us!