Young Widow Forum

Register to view blogs.

Jen

Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Fuck that both my lawnmowers decided to crapout , really both , and the same day !

I will get them fixed , I am sure it's something simple , but just fucking sick of days like this that make it so hard 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, donswife said:

Fuck that both my lawnmowers decided to crapout , really both , and the same day !

I will get them fixed , I am sure it's something simple , but just fucking sick of days like this that make it so hard 

Reminds me of Jan 11 when came back from India to find both car batteries dead and wouldn't even start with jump start.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2016 at 7:35 PM, InOverMyHead said:

Fuck missing him so much I forget how to breathe.

Fuck the fact that when I close my eyes I'm back at our house and open them and I am back in this nightmare.

Fuck the fact that I can't wait to die so I can be with him again.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Amen amen amen 

Fuck the ex who is out there telling massive lies about the marriage we had while flaunting his new bitch he was cheating with!

Fuck the buyer I wrote a contract with on buying my house and had a closing date with, who is now no where to be found and his and my realtor is dumping EVERYTHING

in my lap! They should have released the escrow money to me, instead they have left me flat ass broke, stressed out, and letting this asshole run the show!!! Fuck them!

Fuck all the people that I was there for and now that I need them they don't have time for me! They all (including my grown daughter) are acting like I have done something

wrong, WTH people, I was there for your asses when you needed someone, be it money, time, place, whatever it was! NOW STEP THE FUCK UP FOR ME!

I feel like I am going to have a fucking break down and not 1 person gives a crap! It seems like all these assholes are in line to spit in my face, and I just want to run but don't know where to

run to cause I don't feel safe anywhere! I have nothing left to give and I can't take anymore..... FUCK FUCK FUCK …..