Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread

Fuck the neighbour with their head up their a**that came by 5 months later because they just found out he died and said we thought he was on a business trip. 

Fuck the condolence cards my 12 yr old just brought home 5 months later.

Fuck me that I can't bring myself to put the headstone up.

Fuck not being able to fucking sleep.

Fuck that despite being surrounded by people I feel so fucking alone.

Fuck the future that I won't have now and no fucking longer look forward to.

I do like the word fuck, but don't use it very often, since I'm not saying it, I guess it's allright to write it!!  :)

Fuck not being able to fucking sleep.

Fuck that despite being surrounded by people I feel so fucking alone.

Fuck the future that I won't have now and no fucking longer look forward to.

I do like the word fuck, but don't use it very often, since I'm not saying it, I guess it's allright to write it!!  :)

Other than the fact that I do say fuck quite often-- yeah, what she said. :(

Fuck still getting mail and magazines in his name and not being strong enough to change it

Fuck going to the grocery store and breaking down

Fuck just when you are getting through the day something always shows up to kick you in the gut

Fuck the town census where I had to put D after his name

Fuck that he would get the biggest kick out of me using the "f" word so many times

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck people (This means YOU family, friends) who think I am the official spokesperson for DW.

You loved her, I did too. Feelin' griefy? I am too. Need to talk to someone? get a shrink. Because when you call me with your memories and cry... you're bringing me right back to the place I am trying to escape.

:snort: .... ok I had to laugh, OMG... "feelin' griefy?"......... talk about a tee shirt in the making lol Joey I'm sure it wasn't your intention but you gave me the biggest laugh today, thank you for that.

P.S.

People are so oblivious and thoughtless at times, never thinking that they might move past the sad moment but they have now cast us down to a whole night of it, if not longer. I'm sorry honey. People suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck that I had the first good dream that I've had in months and promptly forgot it as soon as the alarm went off.

Fuck that the loneliness is killing me.

Fuck every single person who tells me I have to keep going, it gets better, because it DOES NOT and it NEVER, NEVER will.

Fuck my lousy defeatist attitude.

Fuck my empty, broken heart straight to hell-- oh, wait, already there. :(  :(  :(

Fuck it,fuck it all 21 months and my sleeping pattern is still all to shit I'm still on auto pilot.

Fuck it that I've mastered the art of making other's believe I'm ok ,I'm not I'm lost .

fuck you I'm bastard tired

Fuck that I managed to keep my camera equipment out of the pawn shop a whole two weeks, has to go back today.  Fuck my daughter that thinks because her daddy is dead and her aunt is the principal that she is above the rules at school and I have my sister constantly on my ass because of it. Fuck that my baby girl is graduating in a few months and he won't be here. And to piggy back off Jen, Fuck my defeatist attitude :P  bah............

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck my HOA who seems to think I give a flying fuck about the "spurge" (it's a specific weed...yeah, I had to look it up) in my yard.

Fuck that I now know what spurge is. 

Fuck crying every day even after 13 glorious, fun-filled months.

Fuck that we don't have a "flip-off" emoticon.

Guest TooSoon

I find there is nothing more liberating than just saying, "Fuck it."  Yes I'll raise your grade.  Yes you can have another bowl of ice cream.  No I am not taking the trash out tonight.  Yes it is ok to eat cereal for dinner.  Paths of least resistance can be exceptionally empowering.  Being widowed taught me this.

Oh TS. I get your path of least resistance. I didn't used to be that way but I am now. I wished I had learned it sooner the way DH got it. That kinda makes me sad.  I can't change that but I have changed. Fuck it is where I am.  Just how important is it?  Not really then... Fuck it.  I don't say it but I do think it :)