Just Checking In

lcoxwell

It has been a little over a month, or maybe around a month, since my last visit. I have missed you all terribly, but have also found that I no longer feel the need (that I one time had) to be here every single day, and to sometimes be here multiple times throughout the day. My life has reached a point, where things are mostly good. New Guy and I are happy, and I am enjoying my new job, my new "home", and my new life. In this last month, I have also gotten involved in my new church and have less time to be on here.

Tonight, I just wanted to stop in and, once again, thank all of you, who have touched my life in such a deeply personal way. I could never have made it through the last 19-1/2 months, without this community and the support you all have given me. You have made an indelible mark on my life, and I cannot ever possibly thank you enough for everything you have done for me. Without a doubt, the people here are some of the finest people I have ever known in my entire life. You are so wonderful and so giving, and I am honored to count you as friends. Thank you, for opening up your lives and sharing your stories, your advice, your encouragement, your wisdom, and your journeys, so that others could read and learn and feel understood. Your words have been an incredible gift, and I just wish I had the right words to truly express all that is in my heart and in my thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

SO happy for you Icoxwell (Leslie). I understand that sometimes we venture away from here. I am guilty of it too for the last six months or so. I just needed to go more within myself to deal with my sons death.

I am so glad to hear that things are going well and you are happy. That is what counts in the end! We are all here for you anytime you want to pop in and say hey!

((hugs)) Cyndi