thinking 14months out.

HI,

I am so glad I found you all.  I was on the old site before It closed and I just found you again.  Life is moving right along, weather I want it to or not.  I started a new job. and all in all life is tolerable. Some days I even get so wrapped up in day to day that I don't think about my LH.  But other days, I can't seem to think of any thing else.  .I need a sounding board, and no one in my life is willing to be that anymore.  I found a real estate listing for some property in the mountains here in Montana. in is right next door to some property that my LH's family owned and sold before he died.He spent the happiest times of his life there. he was able to share that place with us and we loved it there. my first instinct is "I want that:" It is just a empty 3 acre spot with nothing on it but wild grasses and weeds. It would take a lot of money and work to even put a small cabin on it.. I still want it. it just might be the only place that i can Feel my LH because I cant find him here.  Even If I cant find him it is such a peaceful, beautiful place. It is so quiet and it is just a different kind of life there. We used to dream of a quiet retirement there. having a garden, entertaining grandkids, creating memories in the unspoiled wonder of the mountains. I still want that. I am just not sure if I can do it by myself.  maybe i will just wait until spring and see where I am then. 

i am around the same timeline and what you described in Montana sounds lovely

i keep dreaming of finding a place on the lake or in the mountains 

where we would have loved to have lived and if I could ever afford it I would go

but trust your instincts and keep dreaming about it

take care

That sounds beautiful. I would love to have a little chunk of land in the mountains... always wanted that. A cabin would be lovely, but if I could only pitch a tent on it, I think I'd be happy. (((hugs))) I hope you get it.