First Post my Introduction

Hi,

I have been reading everyone's posts but now I think its time to share my grief.

My husband passed away 1 month and 6 days ago. He had a tragic accident and fell 120 feet down a cliff. He was 37 years old. We have a 4 year old daughter and a 7 year old son.

My grief at times is overwhelming and sometimes it's completely manageable that it scares me. It hurts so much to lose my other half, my "we" but what hurts even more is thinking about what he's missing with the kids. He was Mr. Mom , he did everything for and with our kids.

He was my light and my rock. He treated me like I was the best thing in his world.

Now everyday since his death I either have to meet with a lawyer, a doctor or the bank. It's never ending all the things you are expected to take care of while grieving.

I am overwhelmed, frustrated and sad that I even have to take care of any of this at 37. I feel cheated out of the life I loved and miss him I'll day long.

Jordanna ,

I am so sorry you had to join this group.

It's a place no one of us ever expected to be in.

I can only let you know I am truly sorry you lost "Your light and rock"

please try and take a breath and be kind to yourself

keep posting and I will let you know this place was truly a life saver for me

take care

Absolutely you are going to feel cheated and then angry on why this is happening to you. The sad because of all the milestones the kids will have without him there to experience it with them. But the important thing to remember is you can't let that eat at you. You can't control accidents. They happen.

We are here for you! Weekend hugs!