Angry at everything.

My boyfriend passed on March 29th and I am mad at everything recently. I'm mad at the cops for acting like they didn't believe me, I'm mad they took my cell phone even after I told them it was broken, not that they had any reason to take it in the first place. I want to have it fixed to get my pictures, but I doubt I'm getting it back. I'm mad at his friends for hiding his drug use from me knowing he had a problem, I'm furious at his drug dealer, I'm mad at myself for not realizing he was using, and I want to be mad at him for doing something so stupid and dangerous after he had been clean for years and had friends die from it, but I just cant. Sometimes I feel like he did it on purpose because he was stressed about working so much and having a baby on the way with a toddler at home, but we had so many plans. I'm staying with his parents for a while because I'm in school, but I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm 21, I shouldn't be raising two kids and burying their father.

You have a lot going on. Please just take some time out for yourself and simply breathe. You have a right to be angry at so many things and it's a natural response as you try to make sense of it all. We are here to listen and support however you need it. Hugs for you today.

Oh, Candice,  I am so very very sorry.  No, you should not be in this situation.  None of us should.  And anger is very natural and normal.  I certainly have my anger times.  Some more than others.  You are so very new to this.  You have no control over your emotions.  None of us does in the first months.  I am at 10 months and still have anger issues and sometimes no control at all over my emotions.  Cry and breathe, and accept any and all help that is offered.  Hugs, and so very sorry.

Hi Candice,

So Sorry that you have to be part of this group. First few months are going to be mixed of different kinds of emotions. So please take care of yourself eat and drink as much water as you. If you are fine then only you can take care of your kids. Cry if you feel like just don't keep it inside. Keep writing and all of us will be listening and helping.

Hugs

Manoj