Boys are stupid........ (sorry)

RyanAmysMom

He's a dumb ass. Boys are stupid. Maybe it's time to try men. So, you like older dudes?  8)  ::) 8)

Oh, Bear!  You crack me up! 

But you're exactly right - he's a dumb ass - I asked him very directly what in the hell happened, and he admitted that he felt he was in over his head - I don't have time for games......

So.......  older dudes?  Depends on how old!  I'm a very young 45, and I'm convinced that men just don't mature past age 14....  even my LH never really did! 

Girls are too!

I met a girl through mutual friends last fall, turns out we went to the same highschool but didn't know each other. I was seeing someone else at the time, that relationship ended in March. She is a single mom of 2 and we became friends, mostly because she is fun and likes to do the same things that I do. We started to do a lot of things together and talk and text daily. We get along great, make each other laugh, and are in a similar life situation. She started to get close and then almost as fast she started to pull away. When I tell her that I am interested in her she tells me that she wants to be friends, recently she told me that I was starting to make her uncomfortable, but she led me on pretty heavily. I have a strong feeling that she is looking for someone to "save" her and she keeps a lot of guys on the back burner. So it goes. What sucks is we have a lot common friends and they feel the need to reach out to me and tell me that her and I would make a cute couple.  >:(

Missmybecky, are you sure she realized you were attracted to her? I've been guilty of doing that same thing to guys before when I suddenly realized they were interested in more than just friendship. It's not the nicest thing to do to someone, but sometimes I just panic.

Hi Monique,

Yes, I am sure. I used to ask her questions to get a response and start a conversation. I remember sending her a text a month or more ago and she replied "random." to which I replied, I'm just interested in you.

This is going to be weird, I am just going to have to get over it. My friends that introduced us are my buddies for over 25 years and she has other mutual friends with me, so I will be seeing a lot of her.