New Relationships....Post a Pic

lcoxwell

• 2 months later...

OMG, Jess.  You have the cutest dimples :)  It's so nice to see you and Justin looking so happy!

I'm not in this picture, but I wanted to share anyway.  Here's my New Guy/Fiance with Flint, one of our two new little kitten babies.

mike%252520and%252520flint.jpg

And here's me trying to take a blurry selfie with our other little kitten baby Tinder.me%252520and%252520tinder.jpg

Apparently we're already that crazy cat couple who can only take pictures of ourselves when our pets are involved :)

I was wondering Jess if you and Justin were still seeing each other, but didn't want to be nosey and ask. You are a cute couple!

Cute photos MrsTim!

Happy for all of you!

Thank you so much, Virgo!  We had such a fantastic visit with Jess, and those two weeks went by WAY too fast. I am such a blessed man in that not only do have such a wonderful woman in my life, but also she and DD like each other very much and get along great!

DD is beginning her senior year of high school in just a few days, and we are planning on moving to AZ as soon as possible after her graduation. We have already toured two university campuses out there (with Jess!) and are making preparations to sell our house and move. All three of us are ready to be together in one place  :)

9 months ago I went on my first date since my husband had died almost 4 years earlier.  This is us in Montreal last month, when I went with him up there to meet his mother and family.  Not only is he incredibly handsome, but brilliant and most of all the kindest person I've ever met.  I am truly fortunate once again. 

Petit_Navire_7_16_15.jpg.1db31c7a0ca0963674db56e2a1a29f3b.jpg

Oh yes! That's why I posted it.

He was supposed to be a hair band rocker I think from Twisted Sister from the 90s (he had the Dee Snider make up on too earlier in the evening)

I was supposed to be Jessica Rabbit. And we had several drinks before this pic.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, how I love this thread.....

Here is a photo of Aaron and I. We "met" on YWBB and despite the 1,300km that separated us, we built a beautiful friendship and inevitably fell in love. It's almost been a year since my son and I moved across the country so we could blend our families and embark on a most amazing Chapter Two. Life together is beyond blissful, and I can honestly say I've never felt happier, calmer, grounded, centred and full of gratitude in my entire life. Wedding is scheduled for next summer....right around the same time construction on the dream home we designed together should be complete! Life is so awesome and equally as weird!

xoxo T

I'm posting again, because the last time I did, it was a photo from when DoubleWidowBaby was just a newborn.  She's now a year and three months.  Would you ever guess from that insanely happy face that her parents are both widows?! 

us.JPG.6d452e491f886838588778935059ca1d.JPG

emilia.JPG.2d47aa947b52200fbc2d84684e76daaa.JPG

My new guys niece posted this on his FB page after we were with her last weekend. She said "I have a nice picture of you from my wedding!" I was a little shocked to see how happy I looked. I do remember having a nice time dancing....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...