Young Widow Forum

Register to view blogs.

Lewis

New Widda website design coming

I am excited to announce that we have a new design for Widda.com that will go live on May 1st! The new design will offer many new options with the best being mobile support. Your login will be the same username/password combo that you use now. There is a different look to the site but will contain all the same data you see now plus more available options. More updates to come…

widda-screenshot-2.jpg.b9ef17fbc78dda4569a859ca9311b149.jpg

• Like 2

Lewis - Thanks for all you do for widda.org. I appreciate your hard work in creating and maintaining this space for all of us to come and share with one another. I look forward to seeing the new design!

Cheers ~ Forgottenwife

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to remind you that the new website will be live on May 1st.

Lewis

Is there a setting somewhere that I can't find to bring you to the unread portion of a thread. The old site would bring to the latest post not the beginning of the thread.  Thanks

I'm with rifatheroffour - if I select the hard-to-find "Unread content" link near the top, I get a list of updated topics, but I go to the first page of each topic and then have to go figure out where I had left off in the conversation.  The site looks nice, but is much less usable for me due to this.

It took me a little time to figure it out, but you can get straight to the last post you read on a specific thread.  When you use the "Unread content" link, click on the red dot to the left of the specific thread you're interested in reading.  It will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.  I hope that helps!

widda.png.47cdd27ab3dc8ecd799edde203bcf000.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply Laura! I have been crazy busy and did not get a chance to check on this.

Hi Lewis, thanks for all your work on the new site design. I appreciate all you do to enable us to read and to post :).

• Like 1