Stages of grief and my life during these nearly 6 years

Mac

Stages of grief and my life during these nearly 6 years, don't get me wrong there are still ups and downs. This is just how I've been feeling recently.

At first = WTF happened? What do I do now? Will I ever be happy again?

And then = OK, I'm widowed, so I will do this, this and this. And create my life in this fashion. I'm happier each day, I've got this.

And now = Wow, this is an interesting book (my life), I wonder how it will all turn out?

Mac I like how your time line is.

For me , I am now 11 years out,

At first it was the WTF just happened and where did everyone go??

then year 2-3, ok what am I suppose to do now? The only person left or who stayed was my daughter, but I guess it's time to buy some more tissues and get back up!

year 4-5 I can do this , maybe I will go out with that guy, this is fun again. Life is ok again, I can do this! Ok, I will marry this guy and live again...

year 6 I married the guy I dated.

year 7.5-8, new guy started mentally, and emotionally abusing me! I let him into my vulnerable soft heart and he went for it.

year 11, 3 days after my 11 year sadiversary was told I needed back surgery, (day before valentines), ng tells me he wants a divorce, calls me a fu**ing whore, and walks out, empties our bank account, leaves me with 2 big dogs to feed, and has the nerve to ask me to give him MY HOUSE, that has been mine for 25 years!

today, sitting here, packing up my house, for sale sign up, and once again wondering WTF! But also knowing once it is sold, I will have my back surgery, I will heal, I'm not a whore, and if I was he couldn't afford me ;D, and I will get back up and survive to see that bastard fall!!! How about that!

I always said I should write a book about my life, but don't know how many people would read it....