OT...contract year

Lmsmdm

I am stressing huge....August 1 I may be on strike.....reading the news, and my employers propaganda is freaking me out!!! I don't understand being penalized for being lucky enough to have a "Cadillac" insurance plan.

I did not have a big insurance pay out with Big Guy's demise as he was not insurable with his condition. Although I am not as financially comfortable as I was when he was alive, I have been able to maintain. However, any new added expense will tip the scales, and my world will truly be turned upside down.

I have recently started an at home business #itworks in an effort to stay ahead of the game, but it is slow moving, and not sure i am cut out for such ventures.

I know I am whining, and I am better off than many, but tonight I am scared shitless. I want my Big Guy back to tell me everything will be ok

When something seems too hard to handle, too big to conquer, too far away to touch, that's when it's time to say. I'm climbing my mountain, step by step. I'm climbing my mountain day by day. I'm climbing my mountain all the way. I'm climbing my mountain, I'm going to make it one step at a time. One step at a time.

Instead of worrying about how you will get through the rest of the week, try to focus on today.  You never know when the answers you are looking for will come to your doorstep. We may be ninety-nine percent correct in predicting the future, but all it takes is for that one percent to make a world of difference.