Is it just me?

mikeeh

I can't say "I get it" because my loss was different. ( get a little bitter about the strides with hep c and my Big Guy didn't last long enough) However, I believe her heart was in the right place. I can imagine the trigger as when I see the commercials about the new treatment of hep c (of which my neighbors brother was an intricate contributor)  I can't help but think " you SOB why didn't you work faster?" And yet, I am happy that others will get relief... Not sire I made sense, but here it is.

Guest nonesuch

late Husband worked in an office that had casual Fridays (Anthem).  I know a t-shirt alluding to boobs would not have passed muster.  I'm frankly surprised. If a man wore that t-shirt, there'd be hell to pay, for sure. So allowing her to wear it amounts to sexual discrimination.

I don't think that's at all appropriate, but I work for places that sell clothing for a living, so maybe I'm biased towards *less casual,* 'casual Friday' clothing.

• 3 weeks later...

Mikeeh,

It's not you! I too, would take offense.. I am surprised I haven't had to purchase new TV's for all of the rooms in my house. I want to throw a damn brick thru the television every time I hear that damn Cancer treatment Center of America commercial! It's been 2 nd a half years now and it still urks the crap out of me!

((hugs) Cyndi