Thank you

BrokenHeart2

As I sit here on on a warm Saturday night, reading through various posts a comment on a few, I want thank all of you for your wonderful perspectives and input.  I don't always word my replies with the depth that I read and I am continuously amazed by the support provided here for pretty much strangers unless we get to a bago.  I sure hope to do that soon. I just don't feel so alone knowing I can come here and you just get me! 

Thank you Sooooo much!!

A number of times in the past year and a half, I have come here to express my thanks and gratitude, as well. I have often said that this site, and its predecessor, along with the people here, were my saving grace in my darkest hours. I could never, ever express in words just how thankful I am (or how blessed I feel) to be a part of this awe-inspiring community. BrokenHeart2, you may not feel as though you word your replies with the depth that you wish, but I have seen you offer support to many, myself included, and I am thankful for many of the responses you have given me, personally.