Really need to rant......AAARRRGGHHHH

JustMom1215

I guess I need to just rant a little here.....things have seemed different at work lately, thought it was because I had missed a couple weeks of work with a really bad cold.  This week I was only scheduled about 12 hours (usually around 30) thought she was just trying to let me come back slowly.  Well, just got the schedule for next week and I am scheduled a whopping 5 hours.  I have texted her and asked her if there was a reason that I wasn't being given many hours, so far she has not responded. 

As far as I know there has not been any problems with my work, I show up and am on time.  I do my job and am very good to the customers.  Nothing has been said to lead me to believe that I am not doing my job well.  It is just really frustrating.  I know I don't "fit in" with most of the others that work there.  Several of them like to "party" together, and I am not a partier.  I am just thinking that if I only get like 5 hours a week, it isn't really worth it, but, at the same time, if she is using this to get me to leave, then I don;t want to just leave and make it easy on her.  I just don' :-\t know what to do :(.

she finally texted me back, seems the assistant manager told her that I wasn't feeling well..where she got that I have no idea..I feel fine and never mentioned not feeling well at all...she also said that I had said I didn't need full time...told her I don;t need 40 hours a week, but 25-30 would be good.  Just AAARRGGHHH!