Member account & forum questions ( Moderater help)

Torn

Hello Group ;)

I had befriended a member here & suddenly "their" account name appears white in color if viewed any of their past post.

Also I tried to reply to a private message,from this member & the forum interface wouldn't allow..

Could a moderator, please help me understand,what's happened?

I appreciate the help & apologize if I posted in the wrong area.

ToRn

I wanted to mention the screen name also says guest under the user name.

In an effort to add details as to why I assume something happened to their account.

I searched for a area to post regarding forum issues & was unsure where was ok

Torn,

At first I wasn't sure what you meant when you said their username was in white. But then I realized you meant in the original Widda color scheme that has a black background. I long ago changed mine to a more conventional color scheme as described here:

http://widda.org/index.php/topic,55.0.html

But more to your point, guest means their account was deleted. That's about all I know. Perhaps Jess or Justin can tell you more.

--- WifeLess

Hi Torn,

Wifeless is correct. Members are allowed to delete their own accounts. When this happens, their posts remain but it shows them as a guest. General Discussion is a fine place to post these kinds of questions, but also don't be shy about PMing any of the moderators or admins. We're here to help. :)

Thanks everyone I wanted to know their ok is all,but I guess if they voluntarily deleted the own account,I suppose they're ok.

I had feared the worse which is my nature to do these days thanks again