2 Years

Guest Kamcho

I seem to be out of words of comfort today, but I wanted you to know I can relate to much of what you wrote. 

She has never recovered. Her life is... existing. I don't want to end up that way.

I can honestly say, I don't want to merely exist, either, but many days, that's where I am at.  On the other hand, there are days, like yesterday, when I can find glimpses of a real life once more, and there is hope for a better tomorrow.

Are the tears not supposed to bring me endorphins? I give water to the dead. I tried to give him all my water.

Oh, Kamcho, you're killing me. I did the same. I still do. And then I try to give it to the living as well, but they don't want it. Where's the Maker that can swallow me whole and take me away from this?

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Deleted

Oh Kamcho.  I can't believe how honest and familiar your words feel.  And as usual, you express them so much better than I.  Your LH much have been razor sharp and amazing. 

And it's not fucking fair he's gone.  I'm coming up on two years right behind you. I  kinda get it - New guy is great, but I'll always wish I had my Tim back.  Again,  just ((Hugs)).  I so wish he could still be here with you

Hugs Kam! These waves are beating the hell out of me as well. Just wanted you to know I hear you! 22 months and counting. Some days I till can't believe this is my life! What happened to my life?

Huge hugs, Cyndi