The hits just keep coming.

Rayspumpkin

I experienced another epic loss yesterday. A very dear friend was taken too soon in a freak accident. Freak accidents are really starting to piss me off! Her fiance is so lost. I remember that horrible feeling all too well. So much compounded grief for me. DH, then my Mom...now the girl that literally brightened my day every single day for 2 years at work. It's too much to handle.

Certain people think I should stay away because I'm still "bitter" and "not over your own grief" and it will just "depress you" these people make me angry...these people blow my mind...these people care but are so blissfully ignorant. I will NEVER be over it...I'm bitter now...sorry. But I cannot and will not say sorry & ride off into the sunset to spare my own feelings. He is lost...he knows I've been through this...he needs someone to just listen...to be what all of you were to me. I WILL do that. And I will cherish that honor. Yes...it will suck...yes it will probably bring back some of my own grief...but losing his girl...already brought new grief for me. I loved her. So much. So; they say it's a bad idea, they say it isn't good for either of us; I say...if he needs to talk at 2 a.m. when his heart hurts...I'm here. I shared this forum with him tonight. I hope he checks it out. I would have never survived without ya'lls love and support & understanding. God sure does pick the best ones first...somedays I wish I could be good enough for him to pick me too; other days I don't even want to speak to Him. It's called balance.