Go Sens!

I have always been a hockey fan and got DH hooked. For the past almost 22 months I haven't been able to enjoy a Sens hockey game and tonight I watched them beat the shit out of the Boston Bruins.  Yay!  This was definitely a milestone for me. Sorry bruins fans but it was a good feeling to be able to watch my team to the end for the first time since I lost my DH. He was here with me in spirit but just not the same and I know you all get that.

Hugs

tonight I watched them beat the shit out of the Boston Bruins.  Yay! 

:o

Just joking of course!  This was great to read.  It was very hard on me to realize that some of my favorite things were no longer enjoyable when I was in my earlier days.  I would imagine this would be a bigger problem for people who had a longer time together and/or for activities that you discovered joy in with your lost love.  So happy to hear you enjoyed watching the game!  Here's to many more enjoyable times like that.  :)

GO Bruins SENS!!!!!!!

Yay! We went to a few sens games!

They were my husbands favorite team.

It is hard doing things that they enjoyed..so that's a milestone for sure.

One thing I like about that team is their charity work. Someone contacted them about my boys and our situation and they sent them hats, autographed pictures and a whole bunch of other cool things!

I didn't watch the game, now I wish I would've!

((Hugs))

Go Sens Go!!