Two weeks today. I miss him so much.

Hi everyone.

I never thought in a million years that I would be a part of this community.

I am 24 and two weeks ago today my boyfriend, age 30, passed away very unexpectedly. He had a heart attack while working over a thousand miles away from home. He was alone in his hotel room for hours before anyone found him. I had already not seen him for three weeks when he passed. I can't believe that this is my life now. We were so excited about our lives together and our future. We had just requested time off for a vacation this winter, and after he passed his friends told me he had been planning to propose on this trip. It just seems so unfair that everything was taken from us.

I miss him so much and I feel like my whole world has been turned upside down. I would give anything to just talk to him one more time. He was my world, my rock, my best friend. I was finally happy and found someone who treated me so great and I felt like my life was finally coming together. I have gone from the happiest I have ever been in my life to the lowest point. It sucks.

I'm having a really hard time today. I went and picked up my urn. It's just not fair. We were supposed to be picking out rings not urns. I honestly just don't know how I am ever going to get past this. I just really really miss him. He was the best guy I have ever known. I had never really felt love like that until I met him. It's just really hard to understand why this had to happen to us and I probably never will.