Ohio Adventure Bago

Sugarbell

Oh yeah...LB...I am bringing all 3 of mine!

That's why we are doing the Upper New...cause you only have to be 6 yrs of age. Lower New I think is 10...Gauley is 16.

But they have paintball, zip lines, mt biking, rock climbing, wAter rides. Really it's a cool place for all ages. You can hang out and cocktail all day by the lake or do adventures.

I think some others are bringing kids....and some just as singles or with significant other. I think this place can appeal to just about all ages.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes!

And I apologize...I was waiting to see if my boys made district team and dates of the tournament.

I am arriving Saturday August 1 and leaving Monday the 3rd.

The Upper New River-2 day trip. We arrive on Saturday...August 1st. check in the Platform bunkhouse after 4. However if anyone gets there early...they can use the pool, hike, resort etc. Saturday night spend the night and have dinner.

Sunday morning breakfast....raft all day (lunch and dinner included) and another night in the hemlock bunkhouse. ..-you need to bring sleeping bags but we will have cots.

Cost per person-200.19 per adult. Kids-(ages 6-12) 113.14

We can put 8 people per bunkhouse (I will have 5 people)...We can put 8 people and a guide in a raft.

I am going to put it under "Haynes Group"-So people can call in and make there own reservations. But we can all be together-in rafts.  The number is Adventures On The Gorge-1.855-430-7498.

I am going with platform tents because it's the cheapest. If you opt to go with other lodging-the have everything from rustic to deluxe 1-4 bedroom cabins-but they are more $$$. But it's an option for those who want something nicer.

Also the mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, rock climbing, etc. if anyone wants to do those-you can book it once you are down there (everything is on site) I was just trying to book the least expensive group activity for all of us. Trust me you could spend a week doing adventures at this place.

TheAdventureResort.com is website

Email-info@adventureonthegorge.com

You can look online at various lodging options, prices, etc.

Address

219 Chestnutburg Road Lansing WV 25862

This is going to be a blast!

• 1 month later...

I was all set to do this, and came to the big girl realization, that it is not wise for me to sped that kind of dough, when I may be going on strike that very weekend. Very sad to bow out, but I know you camp regularly with your kids, and I WILL join you sometime!! I love you will have fun dammit trips :)