Stressed to the max!

Before my husband passed, I had one of my oldest brothers living in my home with his wife and 2 kids. They completely took advantage! My brother tried pulling our mother down a flight of stairs, his wife was popping pills and their kids had absolutely 0 respect for me or their Grandmother. By February, my brother slit his wrist in front of my children and his and at that point, I had to kick them out, that was the final straw!!!

A month later, my husband popped pills and ended up dying behind my house in the woods. Since that time I have allowed another one of my oldest brothers and his wife and 3 kids move into my house out of the goodness of my heart. His wife has done nothing but walked all over me and my mother. She has tried taking run of things in MY HOUSE! And all the while, I feel like the biggest asshole and sucker ever!!! I need to stop opening up my doors and I need to give myself time to grieve and stop caring for people who don't give 2 fricks about me or my own.

Sorry for the long vent everyone but thanks for listening!

Oh, Leah, I am so sorry.  yes, you do.  Sorry, but you should probably roll up that welcome mat and hide it for now.  It's hard to say "no".  It really is, especially in the fragile state you are in.

Hope to hear you can get them gone soon.  In the meantime trying to send you some strength with some fierce hugs.

OK, now practice.... N.  O.  N.O.  No.

xxoo