Help me out with this dream!!!

rooshy

Hey everyone!

I had the oddest dream last night.  It consisted of me on my wedding day, at my present age but DH was the groom.  I'm at the church and ceremony but DH stands me up.  I called him to ask about the no-show and he gives me a bullshit excuse, I knew in my dream that he didn't want to go through with the wedding/marriage.  I was angry and hurt with him. 

DH has been dead for six years and I am ready to start dating again.  I didn't eat anything too wild or spicy last night, either. ;D

Interpretations, anyone?

First thing that instinctually jumps at me is that it's a protection mechanism. You were to be married but he's resisting and is a no show for no good reason. It's almost like he's trying to spare you a pain that could be worse like the kind we felt when they died  and that you need to move on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rooshy, I. have tried to figure uot what some of my dreams meant ...in our subconscious we know they are dead, we wish they weren' t but to me your dream says that he is not available.

dreams are frsutrating both ways I find, if they are good, one is sad waking up to find that  one is in same griev ing business , when they are bad, they don't exactly make us feel goo either....

wishing you happy dreams to enjoy!