Forgotten

sikeuritgadeun

I was friends with someone.  We were good friends.  And then one day, never heard a word.  Isn't that great?  My trust is no longer.  Nothing like adding to a widows plight.  But I will forgive, what else is there to do?  It hurts.  Hurts because I don't know what happened.  I cared.  Guess it wasn't enough.  Life is hard on all of us.  I hope that one day we will all have healing.

@sikeuritgadeun

I think losing friends was one of the hardest things for me.  I actually had friends facetime me while they were on vacation with another couple and told me when I get a boyfriend I can come too. 

I don't get it, I don't think I ever will.

This is all hard enough without losing the people I though would support me.

I am with you Mrskro, I don't get it either and I don't understand why your friend would say what she said. 

I am so sorry sikeuritgaduen, it hurts so much when friends do this.  Sometimes they have things that are going on in their lives and they just don't want to burden us with it, but it is hard to know when they totally shut us out.  I do agree forgiveness is the way to go but we also need some boundaries.  I am still working on that, but I also want friendship with no drama.

Hugs to you.

Thank you both for your thoughts and understanding.  I know I don't post a lot.  I have been having a very hard time since my husband died.  Its been a long time but I am still suffering.  This is a place I can come and vent and not feel like I am being judged.  I thank you and everyone who has always responded to my posts.  I apologize that I don't comment more on other peoples posts.  I have a hard time commenting when I can't even get my own life under control.  But I do deeply appreciate the help I receive here, either through comments or reading others post.  Thank you everyone.

Your welcome sikeuritgadeun. I have posted many times regarding friend issues.  Just letting it out helps so much. My last therapist suggested writing a letter to people that are upsetting you but remember if you do this to also do something kind to yourself after writing it, I like listening to calm music afterward.  Then read the letter out loud and then burn it.  It seems to be helping me.