Ireland

Lmsmdm

I'm having a blast!! Without knowing it ahead of time, i ended up staying across the street from the National Irish football finals. What an experience for sure 😁... Anyhow met many people, drank a few too many Guinness ha ha. One of the people I chatted with ended up being a young widower. He and his buddies were a trip, and when they learned why I came back, insisted with true widda twistyness that we share a sip of Guinness with him. I loved the idea, and it was done.

Today, thru tears and a happy heart I finally spread his ashes in our special town of Dunmore East. It took six long years, but I did it. Tonight I head to Powers Bar for true authentic music, it's not set up for tourists, and of course some Guinness.

I love you Big Guy, as much today as when you were with me. You're always in my heart, and now you're finally at "home"

Michael never had a place he wanted to visit.. we were just going to travel. I spread some of his ashes for the first time in Costa Rica. I was surprised by the emotion that came up while doing it. Enjoy girl! It's emotional and liberating at the same time!!  <3  <3

Tracy

Guest TooSoon

Sounds wonderful, L!  So glad to hear it!  I know its been a long time in the making.  Let's pick an afternoon before the semester ends so we can get together - I want to hear all about it and see your pictures!  xx