Glad to have found you all

My husband died March 10th, two and a quarter years after his stage IV colon cancer diagnosis. I knew he wasn't going to recover, and I thought that I was at least a little prepared because of that, but I was wrong.

I am glad to have found this forum. I feel so alone. I hate that you all have need to be here, too, but it's nice to find others who understand.

(((JHawk))) So sorry that you are here. But it is good that you found us. You will find nothing but understanding here. Just knowing people are here to listen and actually know what it is like - it makes a difference. One breath at a time.

Hi JHawk,

Sorry have to welcome you to forum nobody wanted to join. Yes here you will find very good and supporting people who has and will help us to go thru this path.

Please take care of yourself as first few months are difficult as we lose hope to live.

Hugs

Manoj

Glad you found us but sorry you have to join us. Today marks 5 months for me, it's really been a blur. I hope the strength of our numbers gets every one of us through this HELL (no other way to put it).

Hugs,

Jess