I need to share this with my Wids!

BrokenHeart2

About 3 months ago my older sister thought I should attend this fundraising concert with her. My first in many yrs and I couldn't believe she asked, being abandoned by her for the yr or so before. I agreed to go and the venue was PERFECT. Small 100 seat theatre we were at the last row and me at the end.  So many songs touched my core and brought me to gentle tears of reflection.

I'd like to share some of these songs with you all now. There is a website with 10 songs so I'll post that and share my favourite numbers with you.  I hope you enjoy like I did but this is nothing like listening to them live. Scroll down after the bio to the songs. Enjoy:

http://garyrasberry.com/th_gallery/fireweed/

2: Pushing Through  this one has been on my mind so much lately because I'm trying to push through the pain to get some kind of life at 22 months. I'm pushing and trying as best I can

4: This Shelter. I need to break out of my routine and find this new life I didn't ask for. I didn't want this change but I guess I don't have a choice in this decision so I need to now find my new unwanted way. It's my life so my choice I guess.

6 : Even if, wow struck a cord with me.

All the rest of the songs are terrific but those struck me to to the core. Some of the others did too but I'll leave it to you to share your thought and opinions. These guys are great. One CD group. I wish they'd keep writing and playing.

Enjoy my fellow Wids!

Thank you for sharing, BH2. The music and harmonies are beautiful. I liked the songs you listed. I also liked "Fly Away" and was touched at the inclusion of some lines from the hymn at the end. That was one of my grandmother's (raised me so really my mom) favorite hymns.