Stuck

In 2 days our daughter turns 7.  I hate that the last family photo I'll ever have has a 3 and 4 year old in it.  We should have family photos for another 30+ years.

2 weeks after my daughters birthday comes what should have been Bill's 40th birthday. It's the 3rd one he's missed. I really hoped I'd be doing better than I am now. Year three has definitely been the worst yet. I'm sad. And stuck. And sad some more.

I just want my life back.

Sorry for the pity party post. Just need to get it out to peoe who truly understand.

Sending hugs. The 3rd and 4th were a bigger struggle for me than the 2nd. At that point I was just so relieved the 1st was over. Im about to hit my 6th and I have to say most of my distress isnt because of widowhood.  Ill be miserable for the anniversary I expect and then contunue on. Hang on...

We should have family photos for another 30+ years.

I'm sad. And stuck. And sad some more. ... I just want my life back.

MountainRoad.jpg

"Although we've come to the end of the road,

Still I can't let you go.

You belong to me, I belong to you!"

~~ Unknown

Wishing you gentler times ahead!

(((HUGS)))

ATJ emoticon-0152-heart.png

Losttogether-

Please do take family photos.  You may regret it later if you don't.  Your kids were only babies when you lost your husband.  They are still so young.  I know it is so hard to be alone for all of these firsts.  You are doing an awesome job!  Happy Birthday to your daughter! 

Warm regards,

Liz