Niagara Falls...Canada August 13, 14 and 15

Guest tableforone

Guest tableforone

A group of veteran wids have been trying to come up with a central meeting spot for this upcoming summer. We have decided on Niagara Falls. So far we have wids staying at places from a Days Inn to The Embassy Suites on the falls. Currently our plans are loose...a ride on the Maidens of the Mist, dinner, fireworks Friday night. Some wids will still be in town on Saturday night so there will be a chance for dinner together. We will likely have a mixture of  things to do in small groups, time to yourself if you desire it and large group fun; including but not limited to dancing, cocktails, sightseeing, gambling, shopping and laughing.

I am thinking that this will not be a 'kid friendly' bago. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

So if you are looking for a chance to get away and have some fun among people who will understand that you are laughing hysterically one minute and weeping the next, please join us.

Guest TooSoon

It remains bizarre to me that I've still never been to Niagara.  I'd love to come but must drop Princess M off at camp on the 16th.  ENJOY!!!  We'll be trolling around New England (RI, MA, ME) in the weeks prior so maybe we can link up with some of you then! 

• 2 months later...