Just missing him today

For a variety of reasons, the last few days just seem to have been particularly hard, and I am grieving my Kenneth's loss so much more than I have in a while. There's so much I could add to that or say, so many explanations that I could give, but the tears just won't stop flowing long enough for me to get it out. So, for now, I will just say I hate that my Kenneth is gone. I hate that I have to carry on without him. I hate that he can't be here, when I need him. I just love and miss him so, so much!  :'(

I'm sorry this is happening to you today. You're making some big changes now, aren't you?  Could that be causing you additional stress?

I am always amused when you remark that Kenneth told so many dirty jokes, and was quick to make a dirty parody of songs on the radio. That was something I always did, and it drove Catherine crazy.  After she died, I cut way back on that habit, but it still comes up now and then.

I hope you feel better soon.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

I am always amused when you remark that Kenneth told so many dirty jokes, and was quick to make a dirty parody of songs on the radio. That was something I always did, and it drove Catherine crazy.  After she died, I cut way back on that habit, but it still comes up now and then.

Ah-ha! I now know who to turn to, if I get to missing my hubs and his inappropriate conversation skills, or if I get bored listening to the radio.  :)

I will have to admit, however, that there were times, when his foul-mouthed ways drove me crazy, too. I was raised in the Deep South, with strong, Christian values and the idea of how to properly behave in public, so as not to embarrass or draw attention to oneself. Let's just say, my Kenneth was not. He was raised in a family full of functional alcoholics, who proudly claim the phrase, "We put the fun in dysfunctional", as a family motto. They can drop more curse words into a five minute conversation than an entire caravan of truckers or an entire shipyard of sailors. Thanks to their lovely influence, Kenneth had no problem saying anything, anywhere; and he sometimes found it highly amusing to make me blush in public.

In so many ways, he was my total opposite, but there was just something about him that was right, for me. I sure do miss that man!

Thanks to their lovely influence, Kenneth had no problem saying anything, anywhere; and he sometimes found it highly amusing to make me blush in public.

I should have known that he also liked to tease you.

I have some experience with that, too.  ;)

As a school teacher, I'm sure you know what it means when someone teases you.

It means that he likes you.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

I should have known that he also liked to tease you.

I have some experience with that, too.  ;)

As a school teacher, I'm sure you know what it means when someone teases you.

It means that he likes you.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

Thank you so much, for making me smile. I cannot tell you how much I needed this, the last couple of days.  :)