Unexpected sign

Lmsmdm

Went to a Def Leppard show tonight (fucking awesome by the way!!!).....a woman approached me in between acts said she knew me. I spent years in the restaurant business, and asked her where she worked as she looked familiar too. She was an an angel sent to me twice!!!! She was the cardiac ER nurse on duty the night Michael died. She apologized for saying anything when the connection was made. I hugged tight and thanked her for her and the rest of the staff who tried to save him. That although I was extremely bitter and angry at the time, the reality was I was thankful his death was quick. Big Guy had extensive liver damage due to hep c, and he had a long slow painful death ahead.

Strange how meeting a woman who I crossed paths with for maybe 2minutes on the most horrible night of my life, could bring such peace 4 years later.

Wow. That's amazing! So nice that she was able to bring you some peace, and I'm sure the feeling was mutual. I have often wondered how hard it must be to be a doctor or nurse telling the devastating news to the families, and the aftermath must weigh on their minds. The officer who told me my dh had died in the accident and I are friends and she confided that once you deliver the news you may never see those families again and she often wonders how they are doing. So I'm sure you have brought her some peace as well!

Side note: Def Leppard was the very first concert I ever went to over 15 years ago, I wasn't overly familiar with them, I only knew a couple of their songs, but they did put on a great show!

Wow...that's awesome and I bet it was great for her to see you too - good that she had the courage to approach you.

Def Leppard was my husbands favourite - and I mean favourite! band ever. He had every one of their albums, went to see them in concert 4 times and could play most of their songs on his guitar. He chose the acoustic version of Miss You in a Heartbeat to be played at his funeral. I can't bring myself to listen to their music but one day will put a CD on and let the memories flow.