2 year lead up

Carey

He died 11/23.  So now I keep think 2 years ago right now I was ..... he was still here.....we were ....  And that damn "On this Day" app on FB is still bringing up memories. This morning it reminded me that in 2010 we were snuggling in front of the TV watching stupid movies on a rainy day and I was thankful for him.  Which lead to me switching my phone to "his" playlist and it's played over and over for the last hour and a half. Torturing myself. I know I am and I don't know why I don't just stop it.  His presence or the lack thereof is suddenly bigger than it was over the summer.  The switch to fall will always make me think of those days leading up to the worst day of my life.  I really thought this would be better now.

This resonated with me, today. I think I was doing the whole "torturing myself" thing last night, and for what? That only leaves me feeling far worse, and doesn't bring any kind of comfort or solace at all. ANYWAY, no great words of wisdom here. I just wanted you to know I understand. (((Hugs)))