Week 1 - Time Change

mmg19

This week has been good.  Don't know when it will all catch up with me but I'm going with the flow.  Sleepy and in bed at 9.  Awake and up at 5.  I was right about my internal clock not adapting to change and now it is Saturday and no laundry since I do a load in the mornings before school and house only required the vacuum today since I've had time in the mornings to put in 30 minutes. 

This week had no evening activities and I may be in trouble if and when I do.  DH was a proponent of "Early to bed, early to rise" and he would be amazed at this schedule.  Any one else liking the change in time? 

I love it as far as getting stuff done. Like you I am up at 5 and do housework-or get to school early with my kids so I can work on stuff. However...I don't kind it getting dark by 6. Makes for a long evening. But I do feel better thus far.

Basketball starts this week in the evening...not sure how that will affect me!

I'm with you, the mornings are great but the evenings really suck!  3 days a week I am starting my one hour commute home in the dark already.  Basketball practice that starts at 7:30 pm feels like the middle of the night, lol.  The little bit of extra productive time in the morning does not make up for the short days for me.