Signs...

SoVerySad

I have a lot of really heavy things going on right now. I am feeling completely drained. It sucks to be trying harder than you ever have at anything and achieve such little success. I realize that there is only so much of me to go around, but that results in my doing nothing well - just surviving. The other morning my worries were overwhelming me. I kept thinking in my mind that T needs to be here to help me. I kept it together long enough to get both kids to school. Then the tears started to the point I had to pull off the road for a while. I cried for a little, then pulled myself together. As I pulled back onto the road, I started the stereo in the car to calm my nerves. These were the first words that played:

When you're sad, you know I wish I could be there

To make your sorrows disappear

And set your troubles free

It's not fair for me to be this far from you

But I promise to stay true

Wherever I might be

Okay, honey, I'll keep pushing on. I know you'd be here to help me if you could. I love you!!

SVS,  I love those small things that keep us going.  I pray for such little musings that sadly don't seem to come often enough.  I share your feeling of being inadequate to the many tasks at hand...yet others tell me I'm doing a great job.  I suspect you are doing a better job than you realize. All we can do is try our best and it is in the trying each day that we actually succeed. (now if I can listen to my own thoughts...LOL)

Peace and hugs to you...RIFF

Hugs, hugs, hugs. I don't dare hope for any signs for myself, but I love when others receive them. I know how it feels to have gone as far as you can go, and still have to push forward... all I can say is that we're stronger than we think. Lots of love, sweetie.

(((SVS))) That is so beautiful.  :'( The strongest signs I have received from Ces have been through songs that totally answer my thoughts or support a given situation. They almost always have been the first song heard when turning on the radio or entering a store. It is amazing how perfect the words can be like this message from T.