Abitlost

Guest TalksToAngels

To have gotten past a few failed romances I have read and agreed, if someone does not want to be with you, there is little one can do. I can throw myself at someone's feet, beg, bargain, and plead. In the end it does little but make me foolish. Finding the person that wants to be with you, through the hardest times, is very hard. But it's the trust, devotion, and Love, that will eventually stand the test of time. I don't waste any more time on people who won't be there. The mistrust lead me to insecurity, and that's not my idea of happiness. Time is way too short. Too short to invest a minute on someone not on the same page.

Guest TooSoon

I'm a super-novice at these things so this might not be helpful.  Can you just take a deep breath and see how things evolve over the next few weeks?  It's, by your own admission, a tough emotional time for you and it is the holidays and it might not be the right time to make a big decision.  Maybe you just don't know one another well enough yet to know what it is all about.  Thinking of you.  xx

I agree with TooSoon, take a deep breath and slow things down a little with NG.  You are still getting over the breakup with ex-BF.  Maybe NG is a keeper, maybe he's not, you need time to sort through things as you get to know him better.  I think it's natural to want to return to what was easy and comfortable, new relationships can be exciting and fun but they do require a lot work and that can be exhausting.