Guess what day it is people

MrsDan

That's right, it's widda's first FOH Friday! For the uninitiated, that's Fuck Outta Here to those people in our lives who we just cannot even with this week who seriously need to just FOH. A bit redundant to the fu thread? Perhaps. But I like seeing regular threads, and I see this as being more about lighthearted and petty shit that on their face of it may seem ridiculous to complain about given all we've already been through. So here goes.

To the men who in 20fucking15 STILL insist on holding and disseminating their sexist and chauvinistic views. Yes, I have a vagina AND can use a pallet jack. Call the Vatican and get in line for sainthood; you've just witnessed a miracle. Fuck outta here!

All the sites that now charge for services they used to offer for free, fuck outta here! (Totally unfair of me, but that's what FOH is all about!

To my buddy's employer who's laying him off, fuck outta here!

To members of the board of a certain nonprofit who stripped people of an essential service with no warning who in short pulled their own FOH, fuck outta here!

FOH this guy (picture thumbs pointing back at self) for managing to render laptop one heck of a fancy paperweight somewhere around the exact moment "the news" was announced.

I'll be back up and running thanks to warranties repairs as of tomorrow. But seriously for the next 14 hours - FOH ME.