Need a break

Guest TooSoon

Guest TooSoon

god I need a break.  I'm not going to get one for two more long weeks and I'm going to power through it but I'm wiped out.  Adp was here and it was so nice and so fun but I was in Philadelphia with my daughter on my own the past two days and I am just completely spent.......with two massively intense work weeks ahead and all of the stuff I've put off during adp's visit to deal with now.  Why is the price always so high?  43 year olds should not be this tired.  Am I ever going to be caught up again?  Ugh, just venting. 

Vent away - I hear you on this one. Recently I have just wanted to lay in bed and watch TV with my son with little motivation to do anything else - given I have mountains of stuff on my plate and it seems overwhelming (swamped at work, charity work I had committed to a long time ago, son's rehabilitation, stuff with house, keeping up with day to day stuff etc etc). I have thinking about taking a small sabbatical from work (although I know I won't in the end). I am one tired 40+ year old as well - and somehow I need to rejoin the dating ranks at some point too. Ugh.