Chapter 2 Bonus

mmg19

All the obvious areas are good.  We have worked through the merging of two families, two households, financial planning and all the logistics involved.  The Bonus is Friends.  My friends like K and have developed friendships and his friends including wives have developed a rapport and genuine friendships that have exceeded my expectations.  This may not be important to all, but when you reach my age it is to me.  I like thinking and relating to the "our" friends concept.  Just needed to share this added bonus.

Guest TooSoon

I've enjoyed meeting Andy's family and friends.  With only one exception, they have been so welcoming and kind.  It speaks to the kind of person he is to have friends and family members who are excited to bring us into the picture.  Just wanted to validate your post and say that I'm glad your relationship is expanding your world even more. 

That's awesome. I'm glad they have been so accepting of you. Neither NG or I have many friends, we're both the non-socializing type so I guess it works. I have met his mother a few times and she is very friendly towards me, and his kids have also been happy to have me around for their dad too. I look forward to the blending of our families, but also know there will be difficulties. Good to hear it's working out well for you.